PowerTools Software, Inc.
- ContractWriter is an Excel spreadsheet program designed to write construction contracts and related documents for residential and light commercial construction projects.
- ContractWriter works by providing you with a Checklist of Contract Clauses from which you select those that you wish to include in your contract.
- Once you've selected the contract clauses, the menu command "Generate Contract" will copy them to the Contract page, then number, outline and format them to create your customized contract.
- ContractWriter's Checklist contains over 350 pre-written contract clauses for your immediate use.
- You can add, edit, overwrite or delete anything on the checklist, which means you can customize it specifically for your business.
- You can change the checklist and re-generate new contract at any time.
- You may also create a Draw Schedule, Allowance Schedule, Warranty, Cover page and other documents.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A Windows 95 or 98 based computer.
- Microsoft Excel 97 or Excel 2000 or Microsoft Office 97.
- Some experience starting programs and opening files.
- The installation program that will effortlessly install the ContractWriter demo file.
- To install the Demo File from the CD:
To install the Demo File from our website, please follow the instructions on the Download page.
The installation program will...
- Insert the CD into your CD drive.
- Wait a couple of minutes - the CD's menu program will start automatically.
- Select "Install ContractWriter 4.0 Demo"
That's all there is to it!
- Create an icon on your desktop named "ContractWriter Files".
- Create a folder on your hard disc named "c:/PowerTools/ContractWriter".
- Copy "Randall Residence Contract.xls" into the folder.
OPENING THE DEMO FILE
- The Randall Residence Contract demo is a typical contract for a fixed price new home to be built on the Owner's lot.
- To open the Demo File from the Windows Desktop:
- Double-click the ContractWriter Files icon.
- Double-click the Randall Residence Contract icon.
DEMO FILE LIMITATIONS
- While using the Demo File, you can...
You can not change the Company or Customer Name, switch to the Excel Menu, or save the file.
- Print or Preview any document.
- Change the Checklist selections or the wording of the clauses.
- Generate the Contract as many times as you wish.
THINGS TO DO
- FIRST, use Contract | Generate Contract to re-generate the Contract to fit your printer.
- Use Contract | Print Contracts to print the Randall Residence Contract.
- Change the Contract by...
- Reviewing a specific section of the Contract.
- Go to that Category on the Checklist.
- Observe how the Checklist is selected.
- Change several of the selections to other choices.
- Use Contract | Generate Contract to re-generate the Specifications.
- Review the revised Contract and observe the impact of your changes.
WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED
- Use File | Close Contract File to close the file.
- ContractWriter is $195.00 plus $15.00 for S&H
- You may pay for your order by VISA, MasterCard or Check.
- You may place your order by...
Upgrades are FREE for the 1st year after you purchase ContractWriter.
Orders are shipped via Priority Mail. Purchasers requesting next day delivery please add $25.00.
- Going online at www.PowerToolsSoftware.com
- Call us at 407-831-6088.
- Fax the order form to 407-831-6088.
- Mail the order form to:
PowerTools Software, Inc.
8345 NW 66th St #9817
Miami, FL 33166-2626
PLEASE REMEMBER to re-generate the Contract prior to printing them on your printer.
TO RE-GENERATE the Contract:
- Select "Contract"
- Select "Generate Contract"
- This will format the pages to fit your printer.
Copyright ©1997-2004 by PowerTools Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved